One WCH824364MKA1 EcoTemp - Monarch 3 Ton 18 SEER Heat Pump Condenser, 208-230/1/60, R410A
Introducing the latest innovation designed with your family's comfort in mind, the Monarch Series variable speed heat pump by EcoTemp. Monarch WCH8 Series Split System Heat Pump, Efficiencies up to 18 SEER
- R410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Load 25%-110%
- Intelligent oil return technology
- Inverter Driven Rotary Compressor
- Crankcase Heater Standard
- Compressor Sound Blanket
- Multiple System Protection:
- High Pressure switch and low pressure transducer
- Compressor Liquid return protection
- Compressor high or low compression ratio protection
- Compressor high temperature Protection
- High / Low voltage Protection and Over Current Protection
- IPM and electronic control board high temperature protection
One WATPM364A1 EcoTemp - 3 Ton Multi-position, ECM Motor, TXV, Copper Tube, Aluminum Fin Evaporator Coil, R410A
Monarch WATPM Series Air Handler
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor.
- Factory Installed TXV metering.
- Multi-position Installation - upflow or horizontal right standard; Field convertible to horizontal left or downflow.
- Multiple electrical entry locations.
- Field Installed heater kits available as an accessory.
- Dual front panel design for ease of maintenance.
- Blower and coil easy slide out design for ease of maintenance.
- Fully-insulated cabinet design.
- Horizontal and vertical condensate drain pans standard.
- Condensate drain pan is polymer with UVC inhibitor.
- Primary and secondary condensate drain fittings.
- Integrated filter rack with tool-less door access.
- AHRI and ETL Listed
- 5 Year Parts Limited Warranty
"Service Training Video
Questions & Answers
Q: How many stages of cooling does the compressor operate at?
A: The EcoTemp Monarch series uses inverter technology to its fullest extent and can operate at anywhere from 25% to 110% of the rated capacity.
Q: Does the unit need a special thermostat?
A: The short answer is NO and that is actually one of the features in this unit. Almost any thermostat will control it. The minimum thermostat requirements are to have 1 stage heat, 1 stage cool and a a€œBa€ terminal (or O/B switch) to control the reversing valve. This gives your homeowner the choice of thermostat and technology to suit their preference.
Q:What type of compressor is in the unit?
A:The Monarch series units use a Mitsubishi Twin Rotary Inverter Drive Compressor. This provides high efficiency with precise control and industry leading reliability.
Q: Why does it only come with a 5 year warranty?
A: We believe that the consumer should have the choices. A longer factory warranty would increase the initial unit cost taking away your choice. By offering a standard five year warranty with an optional 10 year warranty contract (for a nominal fee) the consumer decides if the extra warranty is something they want.